Terms & conditions
Interpretation and Variation
1.1 In the Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
HWY means Humble Warrior Yoga
“User means any person that has completed and submitted any online registration on the Website www.humble-warrior-yoga.co.uk or in person at the studio in which registration has been accepted by HWY
“Studio” means Humble Warrior Yoga, St Mary’s Old School, Minster Pool Walk, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QT
The Company reserves the right to vary and revoke the Terms and Conditions from time to time with variation it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the affairs of the Studio and the conduct of Users. Any such changes will be notified to Users and, until revoked, are and will be binding on Users.
- All classes must be paid for in advance. This can be done via the website or through HWY application.
- You can purchase individual classes with any debit or credit card (excluding AMEX) via our booking page.
- Cancellations: class bookings cannot be cancelled, and no refunds will be given, this is to encourage users to only book classes they can attend, and to reduce those incidences whereby mat spaces are reserved but remain unused and aims to promote fairness for all users.
- We suggest you arrive at least 15 minutes before class is due to start to sign in and settle in to the class. If you arrive late for class HWY reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Classes are booked on a “first come basis” once the class is full it will show on the booking page that there are 0 mat spaces available. HWY will endeavour to add additional classes to the schedule should the need arise.
Studio Opening Times
- Details of session times at the Studio may vary from time to time. Session times will be published by HWY and will be available at the Studio and at
- Class types, descriptions and names may also change from time to time and will be published by HWY and will be available at the studio or on HWY website www.humble-warrior-yoga.co.uk
- Details of session prices are available either at www.humble-warrior-yoga.co.uk or directly from the Studio and will be such prices, as determined by HWY from time to time.
- A User may not attend any session at the Studio without first booking and or paying for the relevant session.
- Payments for sessions, passes, workshops, programs and gift certificates in any amount are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions. If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions.
- HWY reserves the right to change class, workshop and event prices at any time. This information will always be given in advance on www.humble-warrior-yoga.co.uk and at the studio.
- Any products purchased at HWY are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and conditions or at the discretion of HWY.
- Payments made online are non-refundable. Refunds may only be authorised when classes you are booked on are cancelled by HWY. HWY reserve the right to use discretion on this subject.
Fitness and Health
- All users participating in classes at HWY are permitted to complete a health readiness questionnaire before taking part in any class. This information will be treated confidentially by HWY, when booking your classes, you will be asked to confirm that the information we hold pertaining to your suitability to practice with us remains up to date, HWY reminds you that it is your responsibility to make HWY aware of any changes to your suitability, and to your health status in general.
- Users are advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities without first seeking medical advice if they have concerns over their physical condition. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any user if, in its absolute discretion, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
- Users with low/high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities should not attend class, until they have written permission from their Doctor. If there is any doubt, the User should consult their doctor. Users must notify the Studio of any circumstances affecting their health which may be exacerbated through use of the Studio.
- Users are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
- Users are not permitted to practise with HWY if under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Limitation of Liability
- It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any programme which he follows or class which he attends. Users accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session if they are in any doubt.
- HWY accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of Users or for injury to Users on the Studio premises or outside the Studio except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
- Personal belongings are brought onto the Studio premises at the User’s own risk and the Company does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
- Users are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of yoga. It is recommended that users wear light, loose clothing, breathable fabrics that suit the heat.
- Users should attend sessions barefoot. Footwear should be removed in the entrance area before entry to the studio.
- Users should use a yoga mat to practice in the studio. Mats are provided at the studio free of charge and all users must ensure a towel is used on top of the studio mats.
Safety and Hygiene
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glass or food are permitted in the studio.
- Users must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucae or similar foot contagion.
- Smoking is forbidden inside or outside the studio
- Users are required to give notice to the HWY of any change of home address or email address or contact phone number. Failing such notice, all communications will be assumed to have been received by the User within five days of email sent or mailing to the last address (of either type) notified to HWY.
- HWY reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
- HWY, if a User so wishes, communicate with the User by electronic mail (“email”). By providing an email address to the HWY the User consents to receiving email communications from the Company, including notices pursuant to the Terms and Conditions. The User also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. The HWY will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a User by email.
- Users must at all times observe the Studio Etiquette which may be notified to them from time to time and are requested to comply with any reasonable directions which the management of the Studio may issue to ensure the smooth operation of the Studio for the convenience of all Users.
- Any marketing, educational or other materials of this nature whatsoever produced by HWY which are made available to Users at the Studio or at www.humble-warrior-yoga.co.uk will at all times remain the property of HWY and will be subject to HWY copyright.
© 2022 by Humble Warrior Yoga Limited.